geez

Re: Sample rate failure question

To: gbeaird@io.com, geez@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Sample rate failure question
From: PbPied@aol.com
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 21:30:22 EDT
Gene,

I have never gotten a reading that low; warnings have been "7/sec"

Those runs were readable, and the data recovered seemed reasonable
enough. After the warning window, did you try to open the file?

>From my experience, the warnings resulted from an 9V battery in
the power supply being just a bit off on voltage.  A low battery
condition in the Palm will fail to record.

Alan

In a message dated 7/10/2004 3:45:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time, gbeaird@io.com
writes:
Hi, all.  I was finally getting around to downloading last weekend's runs
from my m105, and on my last run download I got the following message:

Sample rate failure 04070308 includes one or more seconds in which the
sampling rate fell below 3 per second.  One thing to note was that
recording was about 2X to 3X longer than any of our other runs.  This was
also my fastest run of the night (it was a night event).
My questions are:

1. is there any way to salvage this run and get a decent recording?
2. is there a way to prevent this from happening again (I already use
Byron's recommended system settings)?
3. is this an indication of something else wrong?

Thanks for any input.

Gene Beaird