geez

Re: Extreme GEEZ opinions?

To: <geez@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Extreme GEEZ opinions?
From: Ed Cavalier <edcavalier@usa.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 11:15:51 -0600
Thanks to all of you who took the time to reply to my question about how well
GEEZ has worked for you.  By and large, it seems like it lived-up to your
expectations.

I had hoped to be able to use it as an instructional tool for my students (I
instruct at driver's education events); however, there appear to be two
problems with that idea:  One, finding a way to securely mount a single GEEZ
set-up in several different cars during a single track day.  Especially since
the mounting system would have to work without modifying the vehicle in any
way.  Two, downloading and analyzing the data quickly enough to give the
students prompt feedback while still allowing me time to drive my own car.

On the other hand, for my own car, it sounds like a perfectly usable tool.
Perhaps as I use it, I'll figure-out how to get around those two problems in
using it in student's cars.

Regards,
Ed Cavalier

///