geez

Re: Sticky Business

To: Rush <jdrush@enter.net>, GEEZ <geez@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Sticky Business
From: Arthur Emerson <vreihen@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 17:34:36 -0700 (PDT)
Rush <jdrush@enter.net> wrote:

> My Co-driver's GEEZ cube bottom panel popped apart when I tried
> to remove it from the car on sunday. We use industrial velcro to
> hold it in the center console. Inside was a sticky black tar and
> little else.

If the tar-like goo is leaking, contact Byron immediately.  There
was apparently a bad batch of cubes, and they leaked black goo
and had the bottom pop off.  He saw mine leaking at the
Meridian Tour back in February, and went out of his way to
replace it with his own personal cube before the event ended.
The new one hasn't leaked the magic goo yet, so I'd say that
it's fixed.  Just as an FYI, my original cube was purchased
10/1999.....

-Arthur