geez

Re: Geez Palm Pilot Options.

To: "Troy Sorzano" <troyweb@infopackaging.com>
Subject: Re: Geez Palm Pilot Options.
From: "Byron Short" <bshort@AFSinc.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2001 17:28:29 -0700
Hey Troy,

I don't remember 'zactly, but go around 4.5 for roll and 3.6
for pitch.  That should get you pretty close if you are
completely stock.  As shocks, swaybars, and tires are added,
you bring it down a bit.  A fully prepped to the limit of
stock rules TT would probably be better around 3.0 for roll
and 2.5 for pitch.

--Byron

Troy Sorzano wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I am a new Geez user.  Went to the excellent Evolution School Geez Class last
>month in philly.  I forgot to write down my palm pilot options for my car
>after Byron set them up.  And now I have reset them to default by reloading my
>palm.  Does anyone have some suggested settings for my car?  I have a stock
>2000 Audi TT Quattro 180hp.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Troy Sorzano

///