geez

G-cube oscilating between STANDBY and No DEVICE?

To: <geez@autox.team.net>
Subject: G-cube oscilating between STANDBY and No DEVICE?
From: "David Rigby" <rigby@stratos.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2001 22:20:52 -0400
I have been using the G-cube for a few weeks now with my laptop.  It has been
working fine up until today.  Now, when I try to either calibrate or record it
acts up.  It keeps switching between STANDBY and NO DEVICE every couple of
seconds.  I tried changing the battery, but that had no effect.  I also redid
the connections and wiggled the wires without any effect.  Has anyone else had
this problem?  If so is there an easy fix or is there a hardware problem?

Of course I have an autocross tomorrow, so any quick fixes would be greatly
appreciated!

Dave

///
///  geez@autox.team.net mailing list