geez

GEEZ School in Philly

To: evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com, geez@autox.team.net
Subject: GEEZ School in Philly
From: "Byron Short" <bshort@AFSinc.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 10:43:24 -0700
The GEEZ School in Philly set for April 28 and 29 has only 3
seats left.  If you want to take part in this school, which
will likely be the only east coast offering this year,
please get your entry in right away.

If you need an entry form, contact either myself or Steve
Rosenberg ( steven@arandagroup.com ) and we'll e-mail you
one.

ABOUT THE GEEZ SCHOOL

The GEEZ school is 1 1/2 days of intense GEEZ work, with a
focus on teaching you the ins and outs of using GEEZ to
improve your autocross performance.  Again, our primary
focus is to teach you to use GEEZ to improve your driving,
not to actually work on your technique behind the wheel.
However, as you might guess, these two concepts are
intertwined and we do "accidentally" teach you to go
faster.  But it's more important to us that you leave the
school with a good knowledge of how to use GEEZ to teach
yourself how to go faster than anything else.

The Saturday night school begins around 4:30pm, or as soon
as the Phase 1 Evolution schools going on at the site end.
In other words, YES, you can take the Evo Phase 1 on
Saturday, and the GEEZ school as well.  This first 1/2 day
class is held mostly inside the 40' GEEZ traveling
classroom, right on the site.  During this 1/2 day session
we do a quick "physics of racing" kind of primer to help
understand what the car does out there, as well as how GEEZ
reads and interprets what the car does.  We also do some
test runs right on the desktop in the classroom, and
finally, we place the Cubes in the vehicles in preparation
for the second day of the class.

Sunday morning we begin our driving sessions.  We do four
driving sessions each followed by a classroom session.  (The
classroom is parked right at the site, so there's no time
lost to travel back and forth from track to class.) We start
off with the easy stuff--reading the red-green chart to
examine how your driving is going, as well as a quick look
at GEEZ ratings.  Then we progress up through a variety of
more and more advanced ways to use GEEZ including segment
timing, customizing color codes to help highlight problems,
looking at lateral and longitudinal formations, and more.
Even experienced GEEZ users who have taken this school say
that they learned tons on new things about how GEEZ works,
and how they can use GEEZ to improve their driving.  For the
new GEEZ user, this school vastly cuts your learning curve
time and helps bring you to a high level of competence with
GEEZ very quickly.

The GEEZ school is $350 payable to the Philly Region.  If
you buy a GEEZ Racer's Bundle in conjunction with the
school, we'll rebate you $50 on the price of the school.
(Your purchase has to be made as part of the school
registration, just call me for details.)

Again, we won't be offering any more east coast GEEZ schools
this year, so if you've been wanting to learn everything you
can about using GEEZ, this is the time to do it.  It's not
just an opportunity to learn to go faster today--it's an
opportunity to give yourself the skills to use GEEZ to
continually improve your driving for years to come.

Call me if you have questions at 888-909-0818, or contact
Steve Rosenberg to get your registration in.  If we overbook
we'll put you on a waiting list, but you'll know for sure if
you are in at least 1 week prior to the school.

--Byron Short
  Extreme GEEZ, Inc.
  888-909-0818

///