geez

Re: GEEZ Palm Anomaly

To: Engstrom <engstrom@onramp.net>
Subject: Re: GEEZ Palm Anomaly
From: Byron Short <bshort@AFSinc.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 10:32:43 -0700
Hi John,

I've forwarded your note and my answer to the geez list.  You can
subscribe to the geez list by sending an e-mail to
"majordomo@autox.team.net", with "subscribe geez" in the body.  Subject
doesn't matter and can be left blank.

Anyway, you've stumped me on this one.  I haven't seen this before...has
anyone else?

--Byron