fot

Re: [Fot] Wheel stud

To: DENNIS WALJE <walje@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Wheel stud
From: Jason Ostrowski via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2023 00:21:29 -0500
Cc: Amici Triumphi <fot@autox.team.net>
Perhaps here it is best to Try  something different and way better...It seems
your best option would be to upgrade to a larger wheel stud. The Stock OEM size
ones you mention are not the best option for GT6ing
A bit of searching for  a lhicker and longer wheel stud may give you better and
more available options. A good machinist canâ??t help customize wheel holes or
lug nuts.
Good luck. Iâ??ve figured out a few custom lug but/ wheel combos this year
using Common  stuff from Summit racing.
Jason Ostrowski
Friendly Ghost Racing
1969 Triumph GT6+ racecars