fot

[Fot] Triumph Parts Needed In Hawaii, And Spitfire Race Car For Sale

To: "n197tr4@cs.com" <n197tr4@cs.com>
Subject: [Fot] Triumph Parts Needed In Hawaii, And Spitfire Race Car For Sale
From: robert smith <rsrpsmith@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2012 15:42:19 -1000
Aloha Joe, Kas, and all. Hope you guys remember me and TS1 LO at Watkins
Glen in 2008. I have a 1957 TR3 smallmouth that needs a complete
distributor. I had to pirate the distributor in order to sell a Morgan. I
also need a starter for a Tr3A. Anybody had luck with the " Hi Torque"
starters starters sold in California? I also have an ex-Bobby Cohn 1967
Spitfire race car for sale. Will ship on a car trailer with lots of spares,
including a new, extra set of Panasports and new race tires. Smith1127 @
aol.com, or 808-342-1036 Daylight Hours HST. Robert