fot

Re: [FOT] Kastner PI Cam Control Unit

To: "Geoffrey Byrne" <gkbyrne@optushome.com.au>
Subject: Re: [FOT] Kastner PI Cam Control Unit
From: "Chuck Arnold" <triosan@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 07:57:21 -0700
I, and others, have talked to Greg Lund, whop is on this list (*greg
gtlund@cyberspeedway.net) *and who ownes one of those units.  We are trying
to at least get the dimensions and a "paper" copy of the cam.  I have a
Lucas snail cam that I will be installing on my unit this winterr, but would
love to get a Kastner unit.

Jeff Durant and Charly Mitchel are also interested.  Are there others?
Jeff, are you still reading FOT mail?  Your email was bounced back.
Chuck

--
Chuck Arnold