fot

FOT re: Electronic ignition choice for TR4 autocrosser

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: FOT re: Electronic ignition choice for TR4 autocrosser
From: DLMAssoc@aol.com
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 1997 19:48:06 -0400 (EDT)
It's time to spring for an electronic ignition for the TR4, partly to improve
performance but mostly to get a rev limiter so I don't blow my engine up.
 I'd appreciate some suggestions from the more experienced members of the
group (that would include just about everyone).

Is anyone using the Crane HI-6?  It appears to be less expensive than the MSD
and includes an integrated rev limiter rather than replaceable modules.  What
others are out there that're good for a TR4?

Thanks...
Don Marshall
'63 TR4 EP