Re: [Roadsters] Datsun-roadsters Digest, Vol 3, Issue 304

To: Toby B <RacerY@comcast.net>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Datsun-roadsters Digest, Vol 3, Issue 304
From: Mike Harper <roadsterdude1600@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 04:55:00 -0700 (PDT)
I can personally attest to the fact that David is "not right" as evidenced by
his post.  I would bet he has gotten more "fun per dollar" from his '66 "bomb"
than anyone on the list. A $1000 Roadster that I would not have wagered would
make it to the hotel from his purchase, much less across the US and daily
driven for nearly 4 years.  These are amazing cars - even when held together
by duct tape...

Mike Harper, CAI, AARE
"Experience Sells"
'66 1600