Re: [Roadsters] Datsun-roadsters Digest, Vol 3, Issue 304

To: Toby B <RacerY@comcast.net>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Datsun-roadsters Digest, Vol 3, Issue 304
From: <datsundawg@sc.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 0:44:24 -0400
Last summer I decided to drive rather than fly from SC to TX when I had a three
week business trip. I take the roadster everywhere I can and enjoy driving it
on trips.  A couple of years earlier I did the coast to coast trip when I
purchased it but that was late winter, early spring so hot temps did not come
into play.  The drive to TX was in the middle of the summer with record
breaking highs. It was so hot I had to run the heater every once in a while to
keep the engine temp. down.  Needless to say the two day trip resulted in about
10 lbs. of weight loss from sitting in the "sauna".  When I checked into the
hotel they thought I was a mime I was completely white covered with sun screen.

David
66 1600