Re: [Roadsters] (OT) 1974 B210 on eBay - too funny not to pass along

To: "Gary McCormick" <gkmcc@sbcglobal.net>, <andycost@embarqmail.com>,
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] (OT) 1974 B210 on eBay - too funny not to pass along
From: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 21:06:17 -0800
Yeah, gettin' old is a bitch! I almost went to a concert a few weeks ago.
There's a hip-hop band from L.A. called Ozomatli that I really like. Their
music rocks and the lyrics are actually very positive.

But I know they usually get everyone up dancing. One time they led a line
out of the theater and into the street. Three of the band members got
arrested for obstructing traffic. They put out a t-shirt that said "Free the
Ozomatli 3." Anyway, I figured at age 59 and with a bad back, if I didn't
hurt myself, I would at least experience terminal embarrasment, so I took a
pass on it.

I probably shoulda gone anyway...

Gordon Glasgow
Renton, WA