Re: [Roadsters] (OT) 1974 B210 on eBay - too funny not to pass along

To: gsm@gregorysmorrison.com, RWM@RWMann.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] (OT) 1974 B210 on eBay - too funny not to pass along
From: jrdmf@aol.com
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 14:17:00 -0500
If you take?it a step further?you'll?notice this?same seller had sold a 260Z a
while back and it looks like the same ebay user with zero feedback had bumped
that auction up too??(Surprise!) I used to take the time to write?ebay about
shill bidders like this?but have learned the hard way that?ebay's policey
toward any wrong doing?has more to do with?finding better ways to collect their
money than it?has to do with?protecting ours. One more reason that forums like
this have become so invaluable for?anybody doing business on the internet.

Jon Frampton
Huntington Beach