roadsters or '55 Chevy 2dsd for sale

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: roadsters or '55 Chevy 2dsd for sale
From: "Craig Halsted" <chalsted@adelphia.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 12:04:28 -0500
the bug has struck again and I put a deposit on a '55 Chevy 2 door sedan
this morning... so I either need to sell a roadster to fund the Chevy or
find someone with a hot thing for a '55 Chevy project... V8 stick shift btw.
so if anyone is looking, as usual I have a few of them around mostly
projects although I have a 70k original mile '70 2000 that runs nice and I
just put new clutch mcyl and slave cyl on and got the brakes working...so
pretty well a driver as is. contact me off list if interested..

Thanks-
Craig
mostly roadsters