RE: front brakes

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: front brakes
From: "Pete Peters" <ppeters914@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 12:11:56 -0700
Shawn,

Going thru this right now...sigh... This has been debated and discussed
quite a bit here and the 311s.org forums; search the archives for the dirty
details. <g> The short story is:

Rebuild kits for the cylinders are available from Nissan and the vendors.
Not positive on the cost.

Rebuilt cylinders will cost $50-$85 each (so multiply by 4) depending on
whether you get stock or
special-lifetime-guaranteed-resleeved-with-stainless.

...and that's just the cylinders...

Regards,

                        `  ___  '
Pete                   -  (O o)  -