RE: cabin coolant hose

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: cabin coolant hose
From: "Pete Peters" <ppeters914@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 12:22:25 -0700
Tom,

I thought that valve was by the firewall in the engine compartment. Well, at
least it is on my '66. I figured the hose ran from that through the firewall
and connected to the heater radiator.

Is there another valve under the dash, or is it just different on later
model roadsters?

                        `  ___  '
Pete                   -  (O o)  -
Lake Forest Park, WA