Re: I love cats, NOT!

To: "steb" <stebharvey@ameritech.net>,
Subject: Re: I love cats, NOT!
From: "Fred Schroeder" <roadster2@schroeder-family.us>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 09:56:30 -0500
I have two large dogs, five cats, five ferrets, and two rats. (And one very
despaired wife!)  Get some "Odor Out" or "OdoBan".  Trust me, either one
works!  If this stuff doesn't take care of the odor nothing will.

Best regards,

Fred Schroeder
roadster2@schroeder-family.us
Home page: http://schroeder-family.us
NRA Life Member

Behold the superfluous. They are always sick. They
vomit their gall and call it a newspaper.
Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche   1844-1900