Re: I love cats, NOT!

To: stebharvey@ameritech.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: I love cats, NOT!
From: Davesmbox@aol.com
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 20:33:54 EDT
Well, I got you all beat. I bought my dream house with a Hugh detached
garage. My next door neighbor has the "HOUSE OF SQUALLER." I did not know this
when
I bought The house. They have 40 cats and 4 large dogs in a 750 sq. ft house.
The stench can be unbelievable. That's why "DRONE" isn't invited by. Its a
hard fight going to court. I pour 10s of thousands into my house while this
goes
on.
I complain to everyone. This house was on FOX TV. So if I am not on many
roadster things this year I HAVE MY PROBLEMS.
 LOU ANN and I really miss you guys,
Later,
DAVE