RE: Odysessy PC925L

To: Victor Laury <vlaury@earthlink.net>,
Subject: RE: Odysessy PC925L
From: Paul Souza <pauljsouza@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2006 22:23:31 -0700 (PDT)
This is good news.  It is also good news that Dan is happy with his PC680MJT.

  Thanks,

  Paul

Victor Laury <vlaury@earthlink.net> wrote:
  At work, we have a problem with the regular style Exide batteries for
our buses. They just don't last, and If drained, theyre shot. Let's just
say a s load of tax payer's gold buys an s load of useless lead.
Odyessey say's Try our batteries, and see your problems will be solved.
So, they give us a couple hundred and we outfit one our Sector's fleet
with them as a test.

It's hard to put in perspective just how big this problem is. A bus
takes four huge batteries. It takes a pro mechanic close to an hour
labor to change them out. The buses go through them like water.
Everytime someone forgets to shut the breakers off, It's another set, as
the standard lead acids will not recover from a real drain down.

The odyseys solved the problem, hands down. We hardley changed any
during the 6 month test. Our lovely governmental acgency mind set would
not approve their use, as they cost 3x more than the lead-acid piles.
Common sense statements like "But they last 10X longer than the Exides"
would not change the corporate mind. I donoo, perhaps someone has a
cousin that works for Exide/Yuasa.

Sneak preview the  all-new Yahoo.com. It's not radically different. Just
radically better.