66 SF roadster on ebay (was BADROC - Breakfast)

To: "'Dan Zubkoff'" <zubkoff@sbcglobal.net>,
Subject: 66 SF roadster on ebay (was BADROC - Breakfast)
From: "roadster katman" <roadster@rcn.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 22:39:42 -0800
Dan, Count me in for the BADROC breakfast at San Carlos on Feb 26!

I'm kinda kicking myself right now, because I'm not bidding on a 1966
roadster on eBay, ends after midnight. It's in San Francisco.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Datsun-SPL-311-1966-Datsun-1600-Roadster_W0QQitemZ46
10100354QQcategoryZ6188QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Not running. But I have all the parts to get it running (spare engines
and accessories). But I have too many roadsters (3-1/2) and lots of home
projects to work on. If you or another BADROC'r gets the car (currently
at $350), I got the parts you need! Tell me I'm okay, that I don't need
4 roadsters!

Fred - So.SF
BADROC