RE: Datsuns and Junkyards

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Datsuns and Junkyards
From: "steb" <stebharvey@ameritech.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 15:32:40 -0600
I was looking at an IL/WI state line bone yard many years ago for bucket
seats that would fit a 1951 chevy 1/4 ton pickup (wish I still had that
baby) and found a roadster stuck way in the back of the yard. After I
found the seats I needed I returned to the roadster and stripped the
entire car of useable parts. I of course did not own a roadster at the
time but figured that I would someday buy one and use these parts. I got
the rollbar, seats, and all the trim pieces. I still have most of the
parts and I'm sure some of them will find their way onto my restoration.

Steve Harvey
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!