U20 - Valve Cover Spacer

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: U20 - Valve Cover Spacer
From: "Nathaniel Leeds" <nmleeds@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 14:20:15 -0800
Does anyone want a U20 - Valve Cover Spacer?  My head had been ground so
many times that the rockers were hitting the valve cover so I had to ask my
brother to machine a spacer.  If anyone is having this same problem let me
know, I'll have him run a couple extra and ship them out for a reasonable
price.

The spacers will be one piece stock aluminum, and machined to be a perfect
fit on the top of the head.  All you'll need to do is cut out a cork gasket,
glue the spacer and gasket down and then mount your valve cover as you
normally would.

Nathaniel