All Datsun v Roadsters

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: All Datsun v Roadsters
From: "John Friederich" <j.f@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 12:11:52 -0700
I've long ago given up trying to figure out the relationship between the two
groups which ranges from 'friendliness' to 'coolness' to 'stand-off-ish' to
outright hostility.

Solvang is my one 'Roadster' road trip now - the people are nice, the drive
isn't as long, the events are fun, and better wine country there.

John F
'69 2000
LV, NV