Pics/video from BAYZA meet

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Pics/video from BAYZA meet
From: "alvin gogineni" <alvingogi@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 04:07:53 +0000
Pics: http://community.webshots.com/user/alving015
Video: http://rabbit.circa.ufl.edu/gallery/alvin

I joined the My350Z.com club for a meet in Daly City this afternoon. In
attendance:
24 Z32 300zx
16 350Z
3 240z
1 Z31
1 Roadster
1 Skyline

What a turnout! I had just detailed the roadster in prep for the Z show so I
took some pics of it next to a 2005 Athens Blue G35 6MT, a beautiful color.
Kinda of shocks you how small the roadster is! It was unexpectedly windy and
cold and some folks even went to the nearby Macy's to by sweaters :)
On the way back Donna and Rob mixed it up with a Dodge Viper GTS and I
folllowed(tried) with some video! It's a great clip, but the Viper guy just
wasn't having it :(

And get this,two of the 240z cars present were far from normal...both were
swapped!
The red one had a S13 SR20DET, and the blue one had a VG-33E...both cars had
Shelby-style side exit exhausts, kinda neat. Look how much space is left in
the 240Z's engine bay with the SR20...2 cylinders less and it makes twice as
much power!
We finished the day with dinner at a restaurant and someone had to bring up
stories of me being in a drunken stupor...good times!

Enjoy!

Alvin Gogineni
San Jose, CA
67.5 SPL/SR20