Spare Tire

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Spare Tire
From: "Ken & Tammy" <wilhouse@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 13:13:01 -0500
Hello Listers,
There was discussion awhile back about options for single use spares.  I would
like to carry one in my '67 1600.  Somebody mentioned using one from early an
Maxima.
Are there other models you have found that also work?  Or should I just head
over to my local auto recycler with the old spare??
My car has what the PO says is the "original" spare tire and wheel, but it has
a slow leak.  Good enough reason to replace it, but is there any good reason
to keep it?
(in storage with the old jack maybe?)

Finally got the roadster out of storage yesterday, and drove through a light
rain with the top down.  I think it was drier than the last time I drove in
rain with the top up. :->

Thanks,
Ken
Janesville, WI