RE: After Market Steering Wheels

To: "'Datsun Roadster List'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: After Market Steering Wheels
From: "limprod" <limprod@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 13:08:47 -0700
One more thing to contribute here -

The only aftermarket steering wheels that are known (to me anyways) were
from Grant, Sparco and Momo and copies of the former.    Grant has a 5 bolt
pattern while Sparco and Momo have the same identical 6 bolt pattern.  All
require the respective bolt pattern hub to adapt to your car.

On that note, if anyone has an extra Momo/Sparco hub pls contact me off
list.  Momo #3500(?) is NLA from the factory and remaining stock has
disintegrated faster than <too tired to think of a smart --- remark>.
Thanks.  The Roadster might be more fun if the wheel was actually attached.

Has anyone tried an alternate, say a 510 or 240Z?