Re: tire question

To: Victor Laury <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: tire question
From: Bill Cole <datrock@centurytel.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 10:36:44 -0700
    I'm sold on the Azenis tires,195/60/14, even  here in the rainy side
of Oregon. I do not have the LSD setup but have F/R comp suspension and
a 23mm  sway bar, on dry pavement I find it very difficult to break them
loose in the corners. My goodyears broke loose and rolled real bad, but
they absorb the road better while freeway driving..
    I did not know how the Azenis would handle in the rain. So far so
good. They are cheap, little rough riding, and to me the noise is no
problem, I guess I'd say  it's worth the sacrifice of the smooth ride
for the super handling capabilities they have. Plus they look cool!  Bill