car is back from cleaning

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: car is back from cleaning
From: Gary Tew <garytew@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 08:19:33 -0700
Well, I picked up the body tub this week after a date with the master
blaster.  There are a few areas I knew about that need attention but no
suprises otherwise.  I'm starting to see the light at the end of the
tunnel just barely.  Here are some pics.
http://community.webshots.com/user/tewbert  I'll upload some much older
shots when I find them.  The wheels are from the 85 Z that also donated
its engine and tranny.  I polished one up and haven't decided yet if
I'll use them or go with something new.