Solvang caravan from Southern CA, farther south, obscure TV

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Solvang caravan from Southern CA, farther south, obscure TV
From: "O'Farrell, Fergus" <Fergus.OFarrell@ngc.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 05:59:43 -0700
<<Senor Wasserman... breakfast at the Woodlake Bowl ....Does that jive
with the plan?....Big V>>

Since Victor seems to be having dialogue flashbacks to a Berretta
episode (especially that new signature) I'll offer up that while I doubt
that I'll make the "pancakes and ten pins" early morning special at The
Woodlake Bowl, (stopped for a 'sud' there the last time and felt I had
stepped into an episode of 'Mannix')

we will be leaving OC at around 10am on Friday.... Not in a roadster....
Call if ya need assistance, out of habit, I'll have tools and such
along.
Cell: 310-919-8077

Fergus O'Tool