paint color

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: paint color
From: Gary Tew <garytew@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 16:12:02 -0700
I'm waiting for my body tub to return from media blasting.  So, after
fixing what has been hidden under any filler and 4 coats of paint, it's
time for fresh paint.  I'm 99% decided on yellow but I'm undecided on
the engine bay.  Do I go throughout with the yellow or go black in the
engine bay?  I've looked at many of the great looking roadsters on the
various sites and some have black and some have the exterior color.  It
boils down to personal preference, I guess, but any opinions?
Thanks
Gary Tew
early 67 1600
Peoria, AZ