Re: OT - GT4 help

To: "Eric Gillis" <egillis@ceres.k12.ca.us>
Subject: Re: OT - GT4 help
From: Phillip Brook <fairlady@telstra.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 08:52:08 +1100
Unfortunately it isn't a prize car in any race series so I don't
believe you can unlock it.

If you are vigilant, you may be able to buy it in the old timers hall.
It took me a couple of weeks to realise that the cars in there (and the
90s halls) keep changing. Other old Jap sports cars that you can't
normally buy such as the Toyota 2000GT and Honda S cars come up in
there. I haven't seen the SR311 yet but I managed to buy a 510 that
way, so I am confident it will appear.

Phill B