OT - GT4 help

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: OT - GT4 help
From: "Eric Gillis" <egillis@ceres.k12.ca.us>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 09:22:43 -0800
No doubt, an off topic question...

When playing Gran Turismo 4, what does it take to unlock the SR311 Roadster?  I
have only played for a couple of hours and I am usually pretty patient when in
the realm of GT, but I would like to get some screen shots of a Roadster at
Laguna Seca for my computer.  I have asked my students and they havent played
enough to get that one unlocked, thanks for any help!

BTW, Great Run to Mariposa with the Modesto Datsun Roadsters, Thanks to all who
showed up, congratulations on the raffle winners, I do have some t-shirts and
dash plaques for anyone interested.

Eric Gillis