Glove box kit

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Glove box kit
From: Edward Mason <nez2nd@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 20:33:12 -0800 (PST)
Hi list,

I just put together Dean,s glove box kit for my 67
2000 restoration. The kit is very nice. I had been
told by Dean that it was somewhat difficult to put
together, probably because the pieces are hard to hold
together and staple at the same time. I found a trick
that made it fairly easy to put together. I used super
glue gel and glued the box together. Just make sure
you pre-bend the pieces along the scored lines and if
possible use your old box as a reference. After gluing
the box together you can then staple it. I am not
going to staple mine as the super glue bond is very
tough. Hope this might help. I would also like to
thank Dean and all the vendors that are out there
reproducing and selling all of those parts that we
need to keep our cars running and looking good.

Ed Mason 1967 2000 #SRL-311-00515(now drivable)