RE: Iron Bottom Rally, CA - April 7-9, 2005

To: "Datsun-Roadsters@Autox. Team. Net"
Subject: RE: Iron Bottom Rally, CA - April 7-9, 2005
From: "Tom @ Datsun2000" <tom@datsun2000.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 22:57:54 -0800
Eric,

I really enjoyed the discussions on all of the non-roadster events last
year.  If you look at my Events page you will find links to not only this
years Iron Bottom, but links to pictures of last years event posted by
another list member.  I also have links to The Great Race and a couple of
the Cannonball runs around the world.  It seems to me that there was a
discussion about the successor to the Cannonball run that used to exist in
the US.  I would like to add that information to my events page as well if I
can find it.

Tom
http://www.datsun2000.com