Re: Miata Seat Pricing

To: datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Miata Seat Pricing
From: j bush <jeremiahdbush@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 17:40:42 -0800 (PST)
I am also looking for miata seats.  I have been watching them on ebay for about
a month.  Most seats go for considerably less than $475 with shipping.  Leather
seats are more expensive, as are the head-rest-speaker ones.  I wish I knew
where to get reasonably priced seats, but I don't.  I have some guys at salvage
yards here in WY keeping their eyes peeled, but so far no luck.  If you have
any decent salvage yards around, I would suggest looking there first.

Jeremiah Bush
Casper, WY
'67 1600