Re: suspension bush kits

To: Marko Lahtinen <lahtinen_marko@yahoo.com.au>,
Subject: Re: suspension bush kits
From: "datsun parts.com" <datsunpartsdotcom@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 19:07:04 -0800 (PST)
    Marko,

     I really hear that you are dissatisfied.
     It is always important to check the contents of the bag when it shows up.
We are not perfect. My apologies. We do our best to ship complete kits.
     However, in your instance I adjusted the price of the kit as we were out
of stock on the front bushings at that time. I thought you were aware of this.
My apologies again.
     Concerning the rear urethane kit I sell: We take into consideration the
possibility that some customers order new springs from Nissan and or from other
vendors which come with new front spring bushings installed. We don't want to
sell extra bushings and charge more for this. We usually ask and offer the kit
with or without the front bushings.This can, from time to time, be a point of
confusion as the kits are offered both ways.
    Nissan Comp has ordered over 100 sets from us and sell them without the
front bushings as they asked us not to supply them.
    I hope that this clears things up.Thank you all for listening.

Dean

Marko Lahtinen <lahtinen_marko@yahoo.com.au> wrote:
Just a reminder to check that the suspension bush kit
you order includes all the bushes and you actually
receive all of them.

My rear suspension bushing kit from Dean at Fairlady
Products did not include two bushes (front pivot of
the rear springs). I only discovered this after my
suspension shop had pulled my car apart and waiting a
few more weeks for the missing parts was no longer an
option.

So check and check again.

Marko
64 1500