suspension disassembly

To: <datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: suspension disassembly
From: "Jim Sylvester" <jsylvester3136@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 06:58:36 -0600
I've got a few questions for the group

On the front suspension, it looks like the baffle plate behind the rotor is
held on by four bolts that are locked onto the plate by what's called on the
parts list a "plate lock" (part number 21).  How does the plate lock come
off so I can turn the bolts?

On a front end rebuild, what would you suggest I restore?  The garage I took
the car to when I bought it said the front suspension was a bit "loose" so
I'm planning on ball-joints, tie rods, etc, new seals, bushings, etc.  Any
recommendations on "kits" and vendors?