Re: Msg to Jim Svedise...

To: "Eric Hankinson" <eric@railpros.com>
Subject: Re: Msg to Jim Svedise...
From: "Jim Svedise" <svedise@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 04:55:54 -0800
Eric
I got your last two emails and answered them I don't think your getting my
emails. But glad you sent the part. Sorry about your water heater.
Will leave feed back when part get here.
Thanks again,
Jim
Roadster content,
Well got about 1500 miles on that old spare trans and it still works good.
Hope everybody out there has a safe X-Mas