"Late" or "Later" ignition covers?

To: datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: "Late" or "Later" ignition covers?
From: Bill Cole <wdc52458@proaxis.com>
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2004 09:12:38 -0800
Hello everyone, just wanted to post something I just found out and may
help others. I was sorting out some "Late" model ignition covers to
polish and found out they are not all the same. One of the sets (upper
and lower)  are a little more rounded and the ignitions hole on the face
is slightly larger. I maybe wrong but could this unit be for a late 69
or 70 with the different wiring setup for the Headlights and T.S.
switch. Usually the covers are sold as, fits 68-70, so if your cover
doesn't fit right or you are looking for one, this post may help you
from purchacing the wrong ignition cover. Sorry I need mine so it's not
for sale. This is new to me... any one out there run into this issue
before??
                                                       Roadster work in
progress,
                                                       Bill Cole