Re: Brake Light Mystery

To: <chris@jollyrogertattoo.com>
Subject: Re: Brake Light Mystery
From: Marc&Heidi <mtyler@hctc.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 22:31:31 -0500
I would bet the turn-signal switch may be the culprit.  Lost brake
lights on my 70 1600 not too terribly long ago and that was the
problem.  It could also be the plunger switch on the brake pedal arm.
That one is easier to test.  I ended up cleaning up and refurbing the
little multi position switch in the Turn signal unit.  They are
ridiculously expensive to replace.

Marc Tyler
Up the road in Sisterdale (Near Boerne)