Brake Light Mystery

To: <datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Brake Light Mystery
From: <chris@jollyrogertattoo.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 20:06:44 -0500
Been a while since I've posted anything here. Roadster been getting sanded and
primed till my van's driveshaft took a vacation from the engine. Probaly easy
fix, all the rear lights work and the blinkers, just no brighter brake lights.
Any help always appreciated, oh yeah two days after driving her again the rear
brake cylander starts to leak, replace with an older one i had and it
immediatly blew, so i had order two new ones even though I should be trying to
resurrect my van!

chris lyon
san antonio

69" 2000