RE: Need Info: '66 Roadster Wiper Motor

To: "'Eddie'" <datsunroadsters@yahoo.com>,
Subject: RE: Need Info: '66 Roadster Wiper Motor
From: "Graeme Suckling" <graemes@saonline.com.au>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 18:49:14 +0930
There are 5 wires coming from the wiper motor.  I want to know what the
wires are for. +12V, grd, etc?
***
The terminals are designated,
B, E, 1, 2, F2.
B is from the 8A fuse.
E is from the wiper switch (term. 4) but is also a chassis earth.
1 is from the centre terminal of the wiper switch (term. 2).
2 is from an extra terminal on the wiper switch, undesignated.
F2 is commoned to 1 and the wiper switch (term. 2)
Source
SP(L)311 factory service manual.
G.S.
****
I'm banging my head because I could have sworn that someone posted a thread
a couple months ago about the wiring schematics for the wiper motor.  A
search in the list archives didn't bring up anything.  :(

Thanks again,
Eddie

---