Re: Questions on re-chroming mirrors answered: get new mirror

To: <graemes@saonline.com.au>,
Subject: Re: Questions on re-chroming mirrors answered: get new mirror
From: Ronnie Day <rday@hot.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 19:47:39 -0500
Graeme,

Don't know about Australia, but here in the States many auto supply stores
carry replacement "glass" for mirrors as it sometimes breaks or just falls
out completely. BTDT!!

I would think that a resourceful person such as yourself could use the
original glass, or even the mirror body (allowing for difference between the
glass and body) as a template to trim one of these off the shelf
replacements to fit your mirror body. If they're not available to you let us
know and we'll figure something out.

HTH,
Ron