Re: questions on re-chroming, SoCal results

To: "O'Farrell,Fergus" <Fergus.OFarrell@ngc.com>,
Subject: Re: questions on re-chroming, SoCal results
From: Victor Laury <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 07:01:58 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
>>Bumpers without the overriders were 125 each, and they straightened them out
>and fixed rust holes.   Chrome shops have really high environmental costs
>these days, do not expect to find cheap chrome.

>Pretty similar results in this neck of the woods, I did find that it is best
>to find a shop in the "low-rent" area as

I just got my stuff back from The Bumper Shop, Inc. In Beautiful South Central
Los Angeles.
Lovely work for street chrome and less than I had expected. front, rear (both
with overrider holes filled, grill, 2lt grill emblem (2 of them), U20 valve
cover nuts, Z car rear bumper (3 pieces), 521 pickup front bumper and rear
split bumpers all for a grand total of $940.00. Thaat may sound high, but I had
expected worse.