Re: Wet and wild....

To: spl310@hotmail.com, datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Wet and wild....
From: Keith0alan@aol.com
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 17:36:37 EDT
Sid et al,

    We occasionally loose power here also, the  electrons get too dry or
something. I picked up a 1500 W solid state power  inverter to go from 12VDC to
120VAC. The idea being that I hook it up to the  Tahoe battery and run the
fridge, freezer and other vital stuff. Being compact  it does not take up a lot
of
storage space and I don't have to fool with the  fuel and such with a
generator. It's a great way to get the power to come back  on. Just about the
time I
get it out and all hooked up the power come back  on.

keith