WIRED

To: <datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: WIRED
From: "Richard Hugi" <richard@tntarch.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 12:53:37 -0700
Greetings Everyone

After installing my EI Dizy, I found two additional wires connected to
my ballast resistor.  One wire goes to a retrofitted electric fuel pump
at the tank, the other goes somewhere, perhaps the radio.  Gary Boone
suggests that I should not use the ballast resistor to supply the fuel
pump, so I am seeking advice on where to wire it to.  I am apprehensive
about this because every wire I touch crumbles in my hand, and the fear
of having electrical problems has put me on edge.  Any suggestions?

Thanks

Richard

67.5

Santa Cruz Calif.