Re: GUAGES

To: "Richard Hugi" <richard@tntarch.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: GUAGES
From: "Mark Sedlack" <msedlack@neo.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2004 15:42:12 -0400
Yup, have a flat dash full of AM guages - car's not on the road yet.  I used
their Sport-Comp guages.  Only modification needed to the dash is enlarging
the speedo and tach holes about 1/8" with a die-grinder.  Rest of the guages
fit the holes no problem.  You can see the dash some pics halfway down the
"11-15-02 Lots-o-Stuff" page, and in the last pic on the "2-13-03 Interior
Development" page on my website - links in my sig. below.

I can't address harness mods. to make them work, as I'm building a custom
with a ground-up wiring harness.

Mark Sedlack
ZROC
Cuyahoga Falls OH