fresh start up

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, wycroc@yahoogroups.com
Subject: fresh start up
From: JOver4X4@aol.com
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2004 13:35:34 EDT
List and WYCROCers,

I started my fresh U20 with Solexs this am.  It tried to fire immediately,
chugged a bit until the float bowls were full and took off.  After over a year
of sporatic work it gives me renewed motivation to get the car on the road.  I
am shooting for the end of Aug.  I am down to a radiator recore, gas tank
boil-out, alternator conversion, front caliper rebuild, tires and whatever
other
misc. stuff arises.  I hope to join you WYCROCers for a ride in Sept. and the
California folks next summer sometime.

Take care all,

John Over
68 2000